Granny's gone and done it again

Solid advice. Poor granny, can’t catch a break!

Sooo….my boss man came back from his wild fishing trip. Didn’t come to work today. Boss lady (his wife) comes in wearing a mask….uh oh. Boss man’s feeling poorly.

And then the email later today. Bossman tested positive for covid. But she’ll be in tomorrow to run AP.

:he:barnie:he

Thanks BossLady. Now I get to spend my long weekend…in which I’m watching my friend’s puppers…self isolating just in case. Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge. Well. Keeping my distance from all of them as much as I can. Dog help us if this spreads through the office though. We’d be screwed.
I think you have really stupid boss people

I think you have really stupid boss people
Yeah. Stupid thing is…she came in yesterday cause she “had” to run payroll. (I know how to, and do run payroll when she’s out of town which is rather frequent). She’s going to come in today to run ap (once again I know how to run the ap checks, that one I don’t do very often but I’ve had to run the odd emergency check). Told her if she was going to insist on coming in for that, to give me an eta and I’d make sure to have everything ready for her so she’d be in and out (I hope)

Doesn’t help that the other senior guy in the office (mr vp) is a staunch covid ain’t no thing staunch right wing guy.

I hate how bad I need to keep this job.

Back
Top Bottom