Granny's gone and done it again

Well, my little Bella goes in early tomorrow for her spay. Poor baby doesn't know what's coming. I'm heading out. Need to rest to get up early. Going to be busy with her for a few days too. Say prayers she does well. ♥️.
Go baby Bella! She'll do fine and never miss it. You'll probably survive too, Cyn! 😉

Nice blanket on her rump, Troyer. Not familiar with Appy colors, would you call her a blue roan? And who is wearing the white blaze in the stall behind her?
No roan, there's another whitening gene that called grey. She's a black colored greying appaloosa. The one behind her is her 2020 filly.
IMG_9081.JPG

This is one of my nephews spending a bit of time with the filly.
IMG_9082.JPG

Granny, doing ok now. I did a dumb thing this morning. Was feeling pretty good this morning, thought I'll just go do a small portion of weed whacking.. I did more than I should have. Took a nap, felt a bit better. Doesn't take much to become real woozy now. And, I'm having low BP. Most folks would call it normal for them, but when I get down to 104 on top..I'm not feeling good. Kept checking it. Stayed low. So I halved my BP meds. Austin got after me..in a nice way...lol..I said a couple of days later..it's working. Now, it's low again. So I'm taking a fourth of my BP meds. It's still low. What's up with that?
You better get checked before you drop dead!!!

Soup sounded good so I got me some cream of chicken. Hit the spot! Had to fill up humm'bird feeders lest I have a riot, lol.
Ah, this stuff smells amazing, makes canned soup smell putiful! Or that's what hubby says.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom