Granny's gone and done it again

and yet in the springer world anyway. ALMOST every one want's a female. BUT, they don't plan on breeding. So then get a male, initial cost is cheaper and so is neutering by like 1/2 the price/cost.
I would get a male. They're easier, IMO. Bitches can be ... well... bitches.

Custer , Sd its in the middle of the black hills. west of Mount Rushmore
:frow We've been there! There is a real good little restaurant there but I can't remember the name of it. And we love all the painted buffaloes! One of them was painted by the daughter of the Alzheimer lady I looked after in my last job in Sun City, AZ. It's not one of my favorites but it was nice to see it there.

Is tuna seafood?
I had to google.lol
Seafood includes fish (like tuna or cod) and shellfish (like lobster or clams). Even though they both fall into the category of "seafood," fish and shellfish are biologically different. So fish will not cause an allergic reaction in someone with a shellfish allergy, unless that person also has a fish allergy.

Granny.. you need to scold me. I didn't wear sunblock.
View attachment 3221134
Vinegar. Plain white vinegar, 50% diluted in cold water. Get you a couple of wash cloths and soak them, then lay them on the burn. As they heat up, take them off and replace with fresh ones. Continue, rotating the cloths, until they stop coming off hot. They will pull the heat out of your flesh and give you relief.

Back
Top Bottom