Granny's gone and done it again

1660578906277.png

I was out there digging up ground to plant some alfalfa. It was like concrete again. I have a blister on one of my fingers.
This morning hubby was complaining about the tools he couldn't find this morning. I bet it was a month since the neighbor came over and cut bamboo. That's where it was used last. It was still in the Mule, but i had to clean out the dump bed so i can start on cleaning the barn. So i put the saw in the trunk of the Mule. He does have other saws.
He was also looking for a ladder, which i used about 6 weeks ago in Turkey Town. He rarely goes there any more because he says there are too many gates. Sigh. I carried it up to the garage tonight. Of course i had to get rained on while i was out there.
Sounds like my life

will I guess a missing yak report has been filed with the County Sherriff. I just don't have the guts to call ins agent and see if the animals are covered or not. I do know that any damages they cause to other people's property and crops IS covered. The PO & SO have a lot more avenues to post on bookface and what not so the word will get out better.

Back
Top Bottom