Granny's gone and done it again

Supposedly there is a new type of machine that is not such a masher.
I say supposedly because no first hand experience.
I can testify! True, the new ones are not nearly so painful. I had one a couple of months ago and compared to my first one back in the dark ages, it was a walk in the park. Amazing!

Its pitiful what we as woman have gone through from well meaning drs over the years. I think I have had more then my share of them. Remember how they checked you when you were in labor back in the day?
When I was diagnosed with adrenal hyperplasia I was a novelty to them and was sent to a teaching hospital. The dr there took me for free (no insurance) as I would be told to stand naked in a room full of student drs to glare at me.

Its pitiful what we as woman have gone through from well meaning drs over the years. I think I have had more then my share of them. Remember how they checked you when you were in labor back in the day?
When I was diagnosed with adrenal hyperplasia I was a novelty to them and was sent to a teaching hospital. The dr there took me for free (no insurance) as I would be told to stand naked in a room full of student drs to glare at me.
That ain't right. I'm sorry you had to endure that.

Back
Top Bottom