Granny's gone and done it again

What do you mean by Dutch pattern, Cap? Is this a color phase in Shelties? I agree, blue merles can be beautiful. I've had mahogany sables and a tri, but never a merle.
The dutch pattern is a term for rabbits. Sold body, but a collar around the neck. White paws, and sometimes legs. My first sheltie was a tri.

great idea, thank you.

I usually buy granola bars, pistachios, cheezits, stuff like that. I also like those little protien snack packs and babybell cheese, but I can't hide that stuff in a locked container
Get a mini fridge with a lock for your room. That's pitiful

Went down to TT tonight and there were two newborn kids, and Mama Peanut watching them. But when i went into the goat house to feed, she showed up right away. So i took the 2 babies up to the barn and set up a stall for them. Thank goodness Peanut had a collar on, i got a piece of baling twine and used it as a leash. I talked to her, and she followed me pretty well up the hill and into the barn.
Tomorrow i get up at 9 am to see the ENT at 11:00. I need to buy some cattle panels and T posts as well as about 6 bales of shavings. Then i need to find a place to buy a load of hay. Phew!

My friend buys the rotisserie chicken at Costco. When the meat is gone she cooks the carcass in to bone broth. Freezes it in ziploc containers. It’s for her dogs but I think I will Ma ke it for me.
Yeah, there was some Costco carcass in mine too. If you make broth for yourself, some veggies will give it more flavor.

I started mine on the induction cooker. Frozen bones and cold water hot and boiling in 15 mins.
20220829_091648.jpg

Then I transferred it all to a crockpot...
20220829_092203.jpg

and put it in the garage to cook for most of the day.
20220829_092620.jpg

I have to start saving bones again.

Guess it's our turn for the hot weather. Expecting 106⁰ Sunday or Mon and idiots in charge warning of possible brown outs too. :he Going to deep water everything today and tomorrow, fill up more emergency water containers and make sure we have fuel for the generator so we can keep the freezer frozen.

congrats Cap! Pictures when you get a chance?
Morning all
Thanks Granny, i am on overload right now. Room cleaning, barn cleaning, chicken coop cleaning. I am sure i am allergic to cleaning! I think i had maybe 3 hours of sleep last night! And less than 3 weeks to Gilmanor! The big swap and sale!

Back
Top Bottom