Granny's gone and done it again

Kevin tried mowing today and came in and told me one of the blades were loose. He made a trip home for tools and still couldnt find the right sized socket so my mower is down for the count again.
I'm glad you have Kevin around. He is good guy.
Any news from Nancy?
And are you eating okay? Keeping food down?

We haven't been out to look, but #1 took this through his telescope the last time Jupiter was in the news... when Saturn was near it in the sky (Dec, 2020).

You can see 4 moons near Jupiter. The other bright spot is Saturn.
View attachment 3273913
Awesome! Just went out again. Austin can see the shape now. I'm a bit shaky. Still only see the one moon out from it. It is red though. I'll go back out at 11:00. That's when Richard saw it best last night.

I'm glad you have Kevin around. He is good guy.
Any news from Nancy?
And are you eating okay? Keeping food down?
Nancy said she was at the hospital at 4am today for a bunch of pre testing.
I made some soup today. Keeping it down pretty good.
Kevin is a good guy. I agree 100%

Groan... he hasn't stopped moving. Guess I didn't give him enough exercise today. He's whining and actually barking at me... wants to come up on the sofa.

I just made him go to bed, so he is quiet, so Ming took the opportunity to get on my lap. Oi! :rolleyes:

View attachment 3273917
I 😘 ve this guy. My Schnauzers are busy too. Bet yours is more so! 😁

It's just possible that I may have spoiled him just a wee little bit. :rolleyes:

He doesn't get it every night.
My old-timer was getting a scrambled egg (frozen), a shredded chicken meat ball with brown rice, brewer's yeast, and coconut oil (frozen) and two pumpkin balls (frozen), until I ran out of the chicken and eggs.

But she's not spoiled. Just special. 🤣

I went to put the
you know, if its not their problem Im screwed. Insurance has a $500. deductible. I dont have it. Probably be cheeper to get someone to crawl under there and fix it but no matter. I wont have that either. When it rains.......
You have had a bad run of luck lately.

Back
Top Bottom