Granny's gone and done it again

What do you make for them?

While you're out there, maybe you could whip something up for me too! :D
DH had already made them. We soak their food. Gracie now gets two frozen pumpkin balls (small) and a frozen ball of coconut oil with a baby aspirin hidden inside for her arthritis. Sammy gets one pumpkin ball. Oh, and we stir in a spoonful of nutritional yeast, which they loooove.

Ugh, typos!

DH had already made them. We soak their food. Gracie now gets two frozen pumpkin balls (small) and a frozen ball of coconut oil with a baby aspirin hidden inside for her arthritis. Sammy gets one pumpkin ball. Oh, and we stir in a spoonful of nutritional yeast, which they loooove.

Ugh, typos!
I just went and got more pain pills today for my poor Gracie. She couldn't jump up on the couch last night. She was hurting pretty bad. She does best of course when I keep up with her pills. I have two different ones she's on. I keep finding more tumors popping up. She worries me.

I just went and got more pain pills today for my poor Gracie. She couldn't jump up on the couch last night. She was hurting pretty bad. She does best of course when I keep up with her pills. I have two different ones she's on. I keep finding more tumors popping up. She worries me.
Poor baby

Aww, maaan! So sorry to hear. What are you giving her?

Back
Top Bottom