Granny's gone and done it again

I sure hope they get this done.
next week I was told
Horray! Hope they fix it for you.

Are you feeling better today?
Im ok the leak is fixed but now they have to fix what was damaged.
Didn’t they call and say they have the heater to install.
They said they will install it next week when they come back.
Well if they would require a DNA test on all litters they wouldn’t have to make rules. The worse thing in purebred dogs is getting a corrupted pedigree
Bet theres a lot of that going on.

FB_IMG_1663460656871.jpg

I went back to the Rheumatologist today. I had a huge package of blood test reports. He concluded that the tests back up his diagnosis of scleroderma. I had a biopsy done before that showed eczema, so i have both.
And a fatty liver.
Idk if we have trees down, but i am sure there are branches down. The goats get to stay in the barn all day.

Well if they would require a DNA test on all litters they wouldn’t have to make rules. The worse thing in purebred dogs is getting a corrupted pedigree
How much does a DNA test cost?

UC Davis has a whippet genetic diversity study ongoing. I think it's a good idea for breeders since there aren't a lot of whippets in northern CA.

Im ok the leak is fixed but now they have to fix what was damaged.
How bad is the damage?

Wishing, this made me think of your dog. Bet you see zoomies like this..often..😁 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci5RLqCKoI6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Very sweet. ❤️
Pi makes that dog look like a sea of tranquility!

I went back to the Rheumatologist today. I had a huge package of blood test reports. He concluded that the tests back up his diagnosis of scleroderma. I had a biopsy done before that showed eczema, so i have both.
And a fatty liver.
Sorry to hear. Hope there is a good treatment for you.

And a fatty liver.
Idk if we have trees down, but i am sure there are branches down. The goats get to stay in the barn all day.
Ouch. 😔

How much does a DNA test cost?

UC Davis has a whippet genetic diversity study ongoing. I think it's a good idea for breeders since there aren't a lot of whippets in northern CA.

How bad is the damage?

Very sweet. ❤️
Pi makes that dog look like a sea of tranquility!
Damage isnt too bad depending on who you listen to. Robert says the sub floor is weak and the worker said its not. The rest of it will be fine. just needs to dry up. He took a few pieces of the flooring up . that will need to be put back down. The vanity got wet but I think it will dry out ok. Its hard with pressed wood because it expands when wet and makes it out of shape.

Back
Top Bottom