Granny's gone and done it again

Well i guess i need to clean up a bit before son and family get here.
New baby...
20221002_145319.jpg

Previous kids
20221002_145401.jpg

I only eat red meat fish chicken and pork
No sugar, carbs or fruit
You eat non starchy veggies, don't you? Leafy greens?

No one on tonight?
I was out late with sis. Came home to find my charging cord chewed into pieces by Pi. Dogsitters fail! Too late by the time I stole a new cord from #2. Heading back over to sis's today for Pi intro with her dog and I will get a new cord (if Pi is allowed on the store).

On the road again…

Ok NOW (service allowing) you’ll see more of me lol. I tend to toss my phone and ignore it while we’re visiting these friends. Spent some time with the mom and two girls - the girls had a BLAST with Goose - I don’t think he wanted to leave lol. He really does love the kids. Hubs went out with his friend and hit pismo dunes with the bronco - he says it did well. We’re on our way now to bodega bay and we’ll have two nights there before heading to points further north. View attachment 3278335
Spud Point or Duran??
When are you you leaving? I could meet you out there!!

good morning all.

Got 20 more pints of mater sauce canned yesterday. Did some early chirstmas ingredient shopping some stuff as "on sale" is other words the old normal price before this latest idiot in the whitehouse,
I just filled the tank with gas at $6/gal. Cheapest place around... at Costco. Of course I am paying a membership fee, so it's not really that much cheaper than other places.

You eat non starchy veggies, don't you? Leafy greens?

I was out late with sis. Came home to find my charging cord chewed into pieces by Pi. Dogsitters fail! Too late by the time I stole a new cord from #2. Heading back over to sis's today for Pi intro with her dog and I will get a new cord (if Pi is allowed on the store).

Spud Point or Duran??
When are you you leaving? I could meet you out there!!

I just filled the tank with gas at $6/gal. Cheapest place around... at Costco. Of course I am paying a membership fee, so it's not really that much cheaper than other places.
$6.00 a gallon? We're still hanging around 3. It is starting to increase a bit.

Back
Top Bottom