Granny's gone and done it again

$6.00 a gallon? We're still hanging around 3. It is starting to increase a bit.
Crazy, huh? CA is a  special place. 54 cents of that is state tax, then there's federal tax, carbon cap and trade piracy, and refineries have to produce a special summer formulations. The prices always go higher when refineries have to change things back and forth. Oh, and don't forget yearly registration and smog check fees etc. And there's more that I don't even want to think about because it will make you insane.
Kinda hard to save up for a fancy electric car they keep harping about when a huge chunk of your paycheck goes to just getting to and from work.

Crazy, huh? CA is a  special place. 54 cents of that is state tax, then there's federal tax, carbon cap and trade piracy, and refineries have to produce a special summer formulations. The prices always go higher when refineries have to change things back and forth. Oh, and don't forget yearly registration and smog check fees etc. And there's more that I don't even want to think about because it will make you insane.
Kinda hard to save up for a fancy electric car they keep harping about when a huge chunk of your paycheck goes to just getting to and from work.
over 4$ here.

Was having supper with my dd and sil. He was cleaning a 20 gauge shotgun his dad had given him years ago. The gun is a Bosis Luciano. He said it is a $110,000 gun. I had to look that up. Sure nuff. They had them from 40 to 110 thousand dollars. I knew his dad was rich but goodness gracious.
Holy smoke.

Wonder how many people were trying to escape the hurricane with an electric car.

Back
Top Bottom