Granny's gone and done it again

Crazy, huh? CA is a  special place. 54 cents of that is state tax, then there's federal tax, carbon cap and trade piracy, and refineries have to produce a special summer formulations. The prices always go higher when refineries have to change things back and forth. Oh, and don't forget yearly registration and smog check fees etc. And there's more that I don't even want to think about because it will make you insane.
Kinda hard to save up for a fancy electric car they keep harping about when a huge chunk of your paycheck goes to just getting to and from work.
It is very special. I wonder what registration is on one of those newfangled teslas since they do seem to enjoy basing your fees based on what your car might be worth? I don’t get it honestly. The old Volvos used to be $89 and now they’re $130 someodd. Plus dog help you smog every two years. The bronco will scare me. The trucks are pricy but believe it or not we have two 7.3 1997 f250s. Only difference is one is only 2wd and the difference in their fees is there.

And yet. My work has a 2008 f250 with the same engine as my old 2008 f350. Other than 250 vs 350 the other difference was the work truck is 2wd my old super duty was 4x4. The work truck cost over $100 more a year to register.

What. Where the hades is the logic.
If you want company, I'll drive out tomorrow. Been wanting to take Pi to see the ocean.
Let’s see how the weather is. We got lucky today - was pretty nice!
Let see how news on wants to run for president. Can you imagine him in the White House
Oh gods no. No. Please no.
The sad thing is I can imagine him there. Fits right in with the rest of them.
tim curry clown GIF
I…um….yeah.
so if hurricanes have woman's names
does that mean the ones with male names are called HIMicanes ??
Womp womp!

Went to take goose out for an evening pee, turn on the “porch” light on the motorhome and hubs spots a skunk just hanging out.

Needless to say goose did not go out right away lol. A171DC01-520F-46F6-AA69-FB7EFA858A04.jpeg 5EA5104F-EA1F-4E4B-A66E-30E90A99708D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom