Granny's gone and done it again

Many things to consider when felling a tree. The lean, direction of the wind, are there more limbs on one side than the other so that they're weight will pull the tree in that direction. Can't just go up to it and start whacking away. Hope there's not too much damage to your house.
thank you Pert. The wind was not in our favor. They had the tree tied off but that didnt matter.

I grew up Amish. Up until I was 20 years old we had no flushing toilet in the house and no running water. All our water in the house was from a hand pump.
I lived like that for a while in my twenties in Montana. Fun and games till I got pregnant and couldn't keep anything down, not even water. 🤢🤮😵‍💫😵 That did it for me.

Yes 100% Thats why I went ahead and did it but I cant make him help. Ive tried.
So far today I have removed all the decorations, heater .light and fish from one tank. Its ready to be emptied. This is the one the filter crapped on. I cant remove it from the tank . Its too tight against the wall.
What if you refused to cook for him as long as he refuses to help you? Two can play that game.

Back
Top Bottom