Granny's gone and done it again

So one worker came and replaced the flooring and the other one called and said he would be here in 10 mins. That was almost 2 hrs. ago. The first man has been in his truck all this time waiting. First man did tell me they got the wrong heater so maybe man 2 is out looking for the right one. This is some straight up bull.
Check the floor to see if it's still weak when you step on it.

Some more stones pre-polish.
BD4140E7-5868-401E-BBE8-C3309CFD0F2D.jpeg

well their done. got my heater, Its nice.
Pert the floor feels weak to me and they are saying its because the new floor is a floating floor and they checked it and its fine.
So sleepy now. Too late for a nap. gotta fix dinner soon.
If the floor feels the same throughout the bathroom, then, perhaps.

Morning all, I talked to Nancy at 6am!! She was in pain but they got her up already. She has tubes coming out all over her. Chest, neck, bladder, ect.....
She sounded to be in pretty good spirits. So happy. :celebrate She got 4 bypasses.
I have been up since 5am. Its gonna be a long day if I dont get a nap in.
Wow. Good for her! Strong woman.
So one worker came and replaced the flooring and the other one called and said he would be here in 10 mins. That was almost 2 hrs. ago. The first man has been in his truck all this time waiting. First man did tell me they got the wrong heater so maybe man 2 is out looking for the right one. This is some straight up bull.
and that is how remodels go. Frustrating.

Many things to consider when felling a tree. The lean, direction of the wind, are there more limbs on one side than the other so that they're weight will pull the tree in that direction. Can't just go up to it and start whacking away. Hope there's not too much damage to your house.
My hubby does tree work but he knows when it is too much for him. Sometimes a professional is in order.

Back
Top Bottom