Granny's gone and done it again

Really hard day today. I'm not sure what's going on. It's crazy. I've had so many better days. I feel like I did back in my horrible days. I fell asleep sitting up..for three hrs! I didn't know I had slept that long. I looked at the clock and said..no way.. my phone rang..woke me up. I have no idea what triggers these. Austin says, I know they say weather changes, and it's said often, but there has to be something to it with all that's been going on out there. True. They know that weather change can cause this Vestibular thing to kick in. I really know now that I've had better days, be because this is the pits. Sorry for venting. I may not be on for a while, just like before. Plus, a daughter messaged us in our group chat to pray for her. She's the one I've told you that is having bi polar issues..is suicidal. She says she is struggling hard. Going to have a surgery.. hasn't told us what it is. Says it could be a problem. 🤷. Serious problems with it. She says she's hopeless. Oh dear. 😔. Now stress, is a trigger. This message came later. But it can't be any worse than it is right now. Prayers for me and my daughter. ❤️❤️ Who knows, I may wake up tommorow and be .. better again. I never know. I do know that I'll be sleeping ..up tonight. Helps when I'm this bad. Off for now. Eyes say so. :). Oh, I should be getting my glasses soon! This week..🤞
:hugs

What, bad toe nail or what?
no, the corners of his toenail was removed years ago because it dug into the side and thats where the infection is on the side of his big toe. Same exact place Moms and Toms infection started and they both lost their toe .

Robert has infection coming out on his toe. :hit
Oh No! Does he have an ingrown toenail? Always something, isn't it?

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Did something in particular help?

After four days of my back killing me, I got up this morning, stretched with my hands on my hips and my thumbs on my spine and felt a 'POP' in my back. Yep, whatever was out of place popped back in. Yay me! This afternoon, no more pain. Stiff but no pain. Probably couldn't do it again if I tried but even accidental, what a relief. Saved me a 240 dollar trip to the DO for an adjustment too! Score Score!

We started out the day with it 60. By 4 pm, it was 38. Reality check. It is almost December but I'm not ready for this cold weather and the four letter word stuff that falls from the sky in the winter.

@CapricornFarm you going to get that shop up and running by winter? What kind of kiln are you going to be using? How big?

Back
Top Bottom