Granny's gone and done it again

@h2oratt see this? Its from IN. DNR
On average, an artificial tree is used for 7 years before it is disposed of. So if a tree is displayed for 1 month/year, it will have served as a Christmas tree a total of 7 months while remaining in a landfill indefinitely. Even if it were to be used for 20 holiday seasons, it’s still going to end up in a landfill far longer. Live Christmas trees, however, are both a renewable and biodegradable natural resource. On average it takes about 7 years to raise a Christmas tree to marketable size. During that time, it is absorbing carbon dioxide and filtering the air of particulate matter and releasing oxygen. Live Christmas trees are also providing watershed protection and excellent habitat for songbirds and other wildlife.
Learn more about the live trees, how to select them and how to keep a live tree fresh and safe at http://www.in.gov/dnr/forestry/7561.htm.
Live trees are the bestest! 🌲🎄🌲🎄

I guess you woke up on time. Hope you got some sleep too.

Happy news... it's RAINING! :ya
:wee glorious rain!

On average, an artificial tree is used for 7 years before it is disposed of. So if a tree is displayed for 1 month/year, it will have served as a Christmas tree a total of 7 months while remaining in a landfill indefinitely. Even if it were to be used for 20 holiday seasons, it’s still going to end up in a landfill far longer. Live Christmas trees, however, are both a renewable and biodegradable natural resource. On average it takes about 7 years to raise a Christmas tree to marketable size. During that time, it is absorbing carbon dioxide and filtering the air of particulate matter and releasing oxygen. Live Christmas trees are also providing watershed protection and excellent habitat for songbirds and other wildlife.
Learn more about the live trees, how to select them and how to keep a live tree fresh and safe at http://www.in.gov/dnr/forestry/7561.htm.
Brilliant for live trees!! Seems to me that the artificial trees could have been recycled.

Very interesting

Live trees are the bestest! 🌲🎄🌲🎄

I guess you woke up on time. Hope you got some sleep too.

Happy news... it's RAINING! :ya
:wee glorious rain!
Woke up at 5am . Figured I better get up.
The test went ok. I wont know results for a few days.

Just helped Robert make chili spaghetti. It was a first for him and me too. I only defrosted a lb of hamburger. He boiled half a lb of noodles and added meat and chili powder and a can of tomato soup. yup, it tasted about as good as it sounds but he is on seconds.

Back
Top Bottom