Granny's gone and done it again

Just helped Robert make chili spaghetti. It was a first for him and me too. I only defrosted a lb of hamburger. He boiled half a lb of noodles and added meat and chili powder and a can of tomato soup. yup, it tasted about as good as it sounds but he is on seconds.
Don't know about the chilli powder.

Just helped Robert make chili spaghetti. It was a first for him and me too. I only defrosted a lb of hamburger. He boiled half a lb of noodles and added meat and chili powder and a can of tomato soup. yup, it tasted about as good as it sounds but he is on seconds.
He can have chili powder with his IBD?

DH likes spaghetti with chili on it instead of spaghetti sauce. Steak n Shake offers a meal they call Spaghetti Five Way. It comes with a base of spaghetti noodles, has a serving of chili with no beans on top, then a splash of hot sauce, shredded cheese and a topping of chopped fresh onions. I like mine without the hot sauce. It's based on a dish called Cincinnati chili. We quite like it.

Back
Top Bottom