Granny's gone and done it again

1670215673261.png

similar to this

For dry skin you might try olive oil instead of lotion. One of my home-health clients' skin was so dry it was flaking in tiles, like alligator skin. I rubbed his legs gently twice a day with EVOO. After a couple of months his doctor called and asked to speak to me. He asked what I was doing to Tom's legs that had healed them, as he had another patient with extremely dry skin and he wanted to advise her to do what I'd been doing. Oh, and I'd been treating his elbows too, which were like concrete, with good success. Olive oil is very healing.

For dry skin you might try olive oil instead of lotion. One of my home-health clients' skin was so dry it was flaking in tiles, like alligator skin. I rubbed his legs gently twice a day with EVOO. After a couple of months his doctor called and asked to speak to me. He asked what I was doing to Tom's legs that had healed them, as he had another patient with extremely dry skin and he wanted to advise her to do what I'd been doing. Oh, and I'd been treating his elbows too, which were like concrete, with good success. Olive oil is very healing.
I have some of that. I will try it.

Back
Top Bottom