Granny's gone and done it again

Im sorry your sick, glad its mild for you

Both legs just different drs. feet are ok.

no, he doesnt have much feeling there

Im the one with the split lip. Cracked in the corner. Every time I open my mouth wide it reopens.
Neosporin, especially at night. Rub it in the corner really good.

Heading for bed here. Managed to take a short dirt bike ride in the timber this afternoon. Temp got to 50. It was fun...except for sliding around in the mud. That wasn't so much fun, at least I didn't think so. DH thought it was a hoot even when his bike slid out from under him. He said at least he didn't almost hit a tree like I did.

I've got a plan. If I hurt myself while riding and have to go to the ER and they ask me what I was doing I'm going to give them my best little old lady grin and say, something inappropriate for my age not to mention stupid. But I had a hell of a good time doing it!

Night all. Sleep well Granny.
Good night, mc. I hope you meant you ALMOST hit a tree and not that you did hit one!

Good night, mc. I hope you meant you ALMOST hit a tree and not that you did hit one
Morning all!

No didn't 'hit' the tree. Came close but no cigar. Trail I was on is tilted in one area. Some of the trails are dry but some are wet in areas and greasy thanks to the clay we have here. Plus the wind blows the leaves around and we clear the leaves so where there aren't any leaves the ground is a bit snotty slick under tires. You are just cruising along on leaves and suddenly on clear slick earth and oops.

That's what happened to me. Felt the back tire slide, then the front tire slid and threw my dirt bike sideways so my rear tire was in the slick area and my front tire was in the leaves off trail and about a foot away from a 12 inch diameter tree by the time I put on the front brakes.

I was lucky. When I met up with DH I told him to avoid North Trail because it was very slick and I almost went down. So what did he do? Right, headed for North Trail where he hit the slick area and yep, he later admitted that he slid out and went down. Luckily not hurt.

We both ride pretty conservatively than most dirt bike riders and in respect to our ages. DH is a bit more of the dare devil than I am. My ICON is me on my little Yamaha 125.

Back
Top Bottom