Granny's gone and done it again

I had a good day today! Can always tell when I don't hurt bc I'll be in the kitchen! Made a spinach-artichoke dip, SO good.... and country fried steak for The Msn, GirlChild and me, with gravy and a side of cheddar-broccoli rice. Not bad. Haven't had beef in weeks. We get TheKid again this weekend for winter break. 🙂
Kids took me out, had chicken fried steak. 😋

I painted the second coat on the ceiling in the studio today. Had a nice nap this evening.
20221206_154148.jpg

What are EFs, MC?
Egyptian Fayoumis, Blue. I bought 6- 4 years ago when my flock was recovering from Marek's to see if what they said about genetic resistance to the disease was true. So far so good. I hatched 6 more this past spring. I have lost two pullets, one to parasite load and one to suspected botulism this spring but so far no paralysis or Marek's symptoms in any of them.

Egyptian Fayoumis, Blue. I bought 6- 4 years ago when my flock was recovering from Marek's to see if what they said about genetic resistance to the disease was true. So far so good. I hatched 6 more this past spring. I have lost two pullets, one to parasite load and one to suspected botulism this spring but so far no paralysis or Marek's symptoms in any of them.
Sounds like good news!

Morning all, Im so confused. I know, whats new right? I got a phone call for the CT scan and I made the appt. then after I hung up I realized it was for my hips.
What did you think it was for?

Do you have a wall calendar? Might be a good idea to write these appts down immediately as soon as you get off the phone. "Hip CT, 10 am" on the date (or whatever time). Will prevent double-booking as well as going to the wrong place or forgetting entirely. Is what I do. Too many doctors to keep it straight in my head.

Back
Top Bottom