Granny's gone and done it again

I do MC Im late once in a while. No Christmas shopping here to do. Just gonna skip all that this year. Hurts to walk thru the store, hurts my wallet .....
I hear ya Granny. Me to, which is why we do all our shopping on line. Discovered this year that Amazon will let you do monthly payments on some items. Really helps our wallet to.

Besides if you keep Christmas in your heart that is all you need.

Gave my lame hen a tiny itsy bitsy can hardly even see it piece of prednisone last night as suggested. Today when I put my finger against the bottom of her bad foot and press, I'm getting some resistance. Yay! Wasn't getting any yesterday so we are definitely dealing with an injury it looks like.

Walked into the funniest thing in the coop just now. My three youngest Fayoumi hens were having a 'difference of opinion' over something I am sure only a chicken could understand. But they are long necked and long legged birds and were twining their necks together, slapping one another with their wings and then ducking under one another to come back and do it again.

Wish I knew what the argument was about.

That's great, Granny.

Don't be afraid to speak up and be your own best advocate.

Remember that they are working for you. Not vice versa.
Im actually a little excited at the thought of getting the use of my legs back. I have know for a long time the blockages were stopping me from doing a lot.

I hear ya Granny. Me to, which is why we do all our shopping on line. Discovered this year that Amazon will let you do monthly payments on some items. Really helps our wallet to.
I dont shop online because I dont have a credit card and wouldnt know how to do it if I did. I wish I did. It would save me a lot of pain grocery shopping.

The only thing that gets me out of bed is guilt. lol Tom was late for his noon meds.
Sounds tiring.
Take a nap!
Good Night Reaction GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

But you never know how long the chicken will live. Who cares if they don't lay when they are 10 years old when they don't make it to that age?
I have a rooster and hen that are 10 years old. The hen laid close to three dozen eggs this year and then wanted to be broody so I gave her some eggs to hatch. She's a wonderful momma to her chicks.

I do MC Im late once in a while. No Christmas shopping here to do. Just gonna skip all that this year. Hurts to walk thru the store, hurts my wallet .....
We may do the same. Just have a nice dinner and some special treats. I already made fudge ... can't hardly eat it it bc of my sugars ... am cutting myself pieces about 1/2" square once a day, lol!

my dr. called. She caught the 2 CT scans and is trying to roll them into one. The one I do have coming up says w/o contrast then goes on to say arrive 1 1/2 hr early to drink contrast. Sezs no eating but doesnt say anything about coffee..
Good grief. Hope they get it sorted out.

Granny it only matters if he DOESN'T get the meds. Late? Cut yourself some slack girl. Everyone is late with their meds on occasion.

Howdy Howdy everyone. Cloudy here. Gray here. Cold here. Humid here. They are calling for rain. Wish it would do it and get it over with. I didn't even let my birds out today. Idiots would just stand out in the rain since there isn't any wind. Wind will drive my birds inside every time.

Other than that, pretty ho hum day here in northeastern Missouri. Laundry is almost done. Swept and mopped the floor, dinner for DH is in the crock pot. Think I'm doing chicken breasts for myself.

Christmas shopping is done. I still have to get a gift for the kitties. Yes, Kitties and Dogs get Gifts from Santa in our household.
My Christmas is done too. :)

Back
Top Bottom