Granny's gone and done it again

You'd think our Congressmen would realize married women need Medicare too. And maybe a decent income because a husband's SS is not enough for a household of two. The Man is still working because we still have two dependants and there is no way we could make ends meet on his SS. I get less than $400 SS myself because like many another woman of my generation, I chose to mostly stay home and raise my kids instead of getting a job to earn money to pay some stranger to raise them for me.
I would have only gotten a hundred a month, but with Scott's included, I get 1,924 a month. Not too bad I guess..well..that's with 50 added by Medicare.

No sun here for a few days now.
Nancy took me to eat. It was the yum then came home and got the cards done. She soaks Toms feet and shampoos his hair too. Did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom and told me she called her work and will be picking me back up the first of the year for 6 hrs a week.
mickey mouse happy dance GIF by hoppip
Awesome!!

That Nancy..I believe she's an Angel among us.
she reminded me of a story in the bible today when she was down on the floor washing Toms feet and her not even healed all the way yet. I cant really remember the story though. Do you know it?

Back
Top Bottom