Granny's gone and done it again

Meet Naga, she gonns be a outside puppy but brought her in while unloading car
20230128_114034.jpg

Howdy all, Been watching naked people all day. Im hurting like its going to rain but its nice and sunny out.
Dinners in the oven. Chicken breast hunks in cream of chicken soup with a little Italian seasoning. Will have mashed taters and mixed greens to go with it.
Hope everyones having a good day

Howdy all, Been watching naked people all day. Im hurting like its going to rain but its nice and sunny out.
Dinners in the oven. Chicken breast hunks in cream of chicken soup with a little Italian seasoning. Will have mashed taters and mixed greens to go with it.
Hope everyones having a good day
I'm enjoying last night dinner as lunch (a korean noodle dish, kosherfied the recipe). Miss Naga is chilling in the garden because she can slip out of goat fencing. 😆

Neat! I am also part Native American !
No, no, no. I read a post on Pinterest from a Chief who said that the problem with Native Americans is that they set too much on blood quantum. That if people with any degree of Native Blood would stand up and say I AM NATIVE AMERICAN the numbers in tribes would blossom.

Also another said that he had seen people with 1/500th quantum who respected the elders and kept up the traditions better than people who were 100% quantum Native.

My great and great great grandmother were Cherokee. I AM CHEROKEE! And very proud of the fact.

Back
Top Bottom