Granny's gone and done it again

Puppy update:

She slept inside in a kennel due to getting out of the garden and wandered to the girls pen in a panic :th so looks like she getting some kennel training until we figure out how to keep her securely trapped.
Sounds like she needs to bond with the critters that will be her pack. Is it just chickens, or do you have other animals?

Sounds like she needs to bond with the critters that will be her pack. Is it just chickens, or do you have other animals?
We have goats that we wanna have her with but at this age and size she needs slow introduction. Plus we have a establish guardian and want him to know she is friendly and not a threat.

The plan is being shifted to her being in the backyard and letting the generally calmer goats there for her to hang with. Some of our does are descendants of a doe that **hated** dogs to a degree she'll corner them into hot wire and repeatedly ram them into it. It seems to be genetical but her grandkids aren't as bad.

This is my audience as I eat butter toast and egg sandwich.
20230129_091321.jpg

#1son and I took his telescope up to the farm last night, to try to see the Green Comet. Half moon was too bright to see anything more than a very faint fuzz ball, so no pictures. We considered staying until the moon set, but it started getting cloudy and it was too cold!

We might try another night, but I think there is too much light pollution here now, from 3 surrounding towns, to see it clearly. There were so many fewer people and houses here when I was a kid. We could see the Milky Way vividly. So many stars, it was amazing! These days, we'd have to drive quite a way to find dark night skies.

We have goats that we wanna have her with but at this age and size she needs slow introduction. Plus we have a establish guardian and want him to know she is friendly and not a threat.

The plan is being shifted to her being in the backyard and letting the generally calmer goats there for her to hang with. Some of our does are descendants of a doe that **hated** dogs to a degree she'll corner them into hot wire and repeatedly ram them into it. It seems to be genetical but her grandkids aren't as bad.
Hopefully your male will take her under his wing and teach her the ropes.

Hopefully your male will take her under his wing and teach her the ropes.
Thats the hope. Bear was a house dog himself but he was a special case being bottle raised since birth. His mother rejected him so I raised him, and out of all his siblings he had the natural instinct.

Back
Top Bottom