Granny's gone and done it again

Gmorning all slept ok. Feel like I could of slept more.
Tapping Wake Up GIF
Ha! I have a gray cat that does that only she will pat my cheek with her paw and if I don't respond, she will use just the tip of her claws to pat my face until I respond to her. If I don't respond she uses a little more claw till I do...then the response can't be printed. :gig

Morning all. COLD here. 3° this morning. Birds have a heat lamp on so they are happy campers. I'm sure like me they are ready for spring.

Ha! I have a gray cat that does that only she will pat my cheek with her paw and if I don't respond, she will use just the tip of her claws to pat my face until I respond to her. If I don't respond she uses a little more claw till I do...then the response can't be printed. :gig

Morning all. COLD here. 3° this morning. Birds have a heat lamp on so they are happy campers. I'm sure like me they are ready for spring.
I fell back asleep. Dogs woke me barking at the delivery man from Georges.
I also had such a cat. My Shadow. He was a sweet cat. Lived to be 18 . Je would scare the crap out of me and I thought he was trying to stop my snoring. lol
Cold here too A balmy 25 right now.

Our oldest cat is 23 and diabetic. Our day is spent keeping his blood sugar regulated. Our youngest are 13. Grand total of 5 cats and 6 dogs.

How ya feeling, dear lady?
@pertnear09 ??
LIVE: Ice storm expands across southern US after wreaking havoc in Texas
We were lucky. No ice. Haven't had any this year knock on wood and that is unusual for us.

@pertnear09 ??
LIVE: Ice storm expands across southern US after wreaking havoc in Texas
Yea, it's nasty out there. Around here it's mostly just a thin layer of ice but it's still dangerous. My son in law just made a trip to Walmart and back. He said it's rough but didn't see any accidents. Temps staying in the twenties until tomorrow evening.

OEGs are supposed to be really friendly... good pets.
Yup, Moxie is a pet quality one but I am deciding to invest in better quality of the same colour variety. Good quality oegb of less popular colours are getting harder to find, and like everything in agriculture those preserving them could probably pass as my grandfather.

Related note doodled myself a coop concept. I want something accessible for days of flares, but also easy to build

Yea, it's nasty out there. Around here it's mostly just a thin layer of ice but it's still dangerous. My son in law just made a trip to Walmart and back. He said it's rough but didn't see any accidents. Temps staying in the twenties until tomorrow evening.
My boyfriend is in dallas area and his welding school canceled two days of classes. Mississippi got a temp dip but so far no ice yet.

Back
Top Bottom