Granny's gone and done it again

The yum. Wish I had some.
So glad I got those 5 chicks this summer. It was on a whim and I almost never do that. Cheapest eggs I have found here are $5 a dozen at Trader Joe's. Even Walmart is higher.

Once the hens start laying, I think it will be the first time the cost to produce our own eggs will be cheaper than the store.

So glad I got those 5 chicks this summer. It was on a whim and I almost never do that. Cheapest eggs I have found here are $5 a dozen at Trader Joe's. Even Walmart is higher.

Once the hens start laying, I think it will be the first time the cost to produce our own eggs will be cheaper than the store.
even if you ship me a dozen? :oops: :gig

Yes, and my dogs can confirm the bad vibes.
Dogs are great judges of character.

We suspected that a local had dumped two pups that showed up in front of our house. Of course we adopted them. When they were just 6 months later after a visit from friends in IL a local neighbor showed up at our door. The two pups went bat crap crazy at the sight of them. After they left DH and I looked at one another and went 'Well that answers that question'. The person involved was known for breeding cross bred dogs in the area. Just a week or so earlier the pups had been fine with our two friends.

I hate puppy mills.

327964961_1608917079544270_4507357953933778605_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom