Granny's gone and done it again

I love prunes. So does my husband who munches on them. I can't eat them. My poor suffering gut just doesn't seem to like to digest them anymore. Prune juice? Love the stuff.

Used to watch Star Trek the Next Generation. Remember a scene where Worf, the Klingon was sitting in the ship's bar and Guinan asked him what he would like to drink. Worf told her that he found human drinks to be too tame for the Klingon pallet. She told him to trust her and a moment later with a big glass of brown liquid and set it down in front of him. She told him to try it. He eyed it, took a swallow and his eyes went huge.

"What is this?" he asked

"It's called Prune Juice" Replied Guinan.

Worf smiled and took a big swallow. "A warriors drink. Bring me another."

Every time I drink prune juice and my husband asks me what I'm drinking I reply "The Drink of Warriors".

327964961_1608917079544270_4507357953933778605_n.jpg
Sharing. 😂

So glad I got those 5 chicks this summer. It was on a whim and I almost never do that. Cheapest eggs I have found here are $5 a dozen at Trader Joe's. Even Walmart is higher.

Once the hens start laying, I think it will be the first time the cost to produce our own eggs will be cheaper than the store.
Not here. The price of feed is so high.

Back
Top Bottom