Granny's gone and done it again

howdys, I woke up at 8 and came out here, got my coffee took my meds and fell back asleep. Tom just woke me because he had the remote messed up and he was late for his noon meds...
And I just got woke up again by Tom. Fed him and got his bed times meds and ready to sleep some more. Yikes!

Chillaxing on the couch with floof balls.
20230205_180154.jpg

Wow, Cap, these are amazing! I so envy both your skills to execute and your creativity!

My cold brought back the real bad dizzy. Ugh. Wonder how long this will last. Sitting mostly but making myself get up at times. Holding onto things for dear life, but I'm up at least. Better than not. You baby this vestibular crap and it just takes over for a long period of time. I'm learning.
:hugs So sorry to hear, Cynthia, :(. Wish you weren't having to deal with this. You're a real inspiration though, so keep fighting!

And I just got woke up again by Tom. Fed him and got his bed times meds and ready to sleep some more. Yikes!
Hope you are not coming down with something, Granny! If your body says rest or sleep, though, then that's what you better do. That's what I did yesterday. After church I came home and tried to read, next thing I knew it was almost sunset and I had snored the day away!

:he had three hunting dogs get into the cow pasture. Thankfully donkey had the heifers and calf up close and I let Bear in the horse pasture to scare em off. Had to jerry rig a gate to keep the bovine in the front pasture closer to the house.
Ooh, good thing nobody was hurt. I've had a Beagle or two and some hounds come through here, but they seem to have zero interest in my chickens, thank goodness. They just stop and ask my dogs if they've seen any rabbits or raccoons around and then off they go, never to be seen again ...

Chillaxing on the couch with floof balls.
View attachment 3396903
That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! ❤️ She is going to be ginormous, isn't she? 😊

Back
Top Bottom