Granny's gone and done it again

eeeeiiik. Happy update!! This morning my PE grade went up to an A-
Might’ve come to conclusions too quickly last night:oops:

Oh and also, school is early release today, so I’m already home. Annnnd we have Friday off. Plusssss my mom won the court case!!!!!!! ya’ll, it feel SO GOOD to breathe. I’m so blessed❤️ I couldn’t go with my mom to court (cuz of finals) but two of her church friends went with her—praying as the case was going on. I don’t know them, but I’m so grateful my mom had someone to go with. Oh and I passed all my finals with flying colors. I must’ve woke up on the right side of the bed today cause this has got to be the best day I’ve had in a while. :wee

celebratory meal coming soon! Can y’all tell I’m in a good mood? It’s not perfect, but things are looking up!
Awesome on all accounts!!!

I don’t trust these rescue places. They are all about making money, not in it to help animals
I've got one of my Shi Tzu dogs from rescue folks that rescue. She was well taken care of. And..as one that rescued..there is no making money in it at all. In fact, most put their own money in it to help the dogs.

Not always. Dr Jeff, Rocky Mt Vet, out of Denver, CO, rescues animals from puppy mills that are about to be destroyed because they are too old to be placed. As far as I can tell, he doesn't pay anything for the animals he rescues. He takes them back to Denver, spays and neuters them, microchips, vaccinates, socializes as needed and then places them for adoption. He doesn't seem to make any money doing it and is ALL about helping the animals. He does this all over Colorado and in other states as well.
Love that man.

Back
Top Bottom