Granny's gone and done it again

Going to change his name to Pepe!
Happy Pepe Le Pew GIF by Looney Tunes

He said he failed her.
Everyone is right, he didn't fail her. I wish he didn't feel this way. :hugs to him for trying!

Funny thing is...hubs is a mechanic. haha. He took my car today....put painters tape around the sunroof so *fingers crossed*

Was raining cats and dogs this morning but seeing some blue skies right meow....
I get it. I was married to a construction worker for 25 years, and it took 22 to add a bedroom on to our house we started when I found out I was pregnant with our 2nd child. 🙄 It's the case of the cobbler's choldren having no shoes ...

we were not over the 5 days. we got her thursday. I called her sunday
Report her to the Better Business Bureau. These are very shoddy business practices and she should lose her license, IMO. This is outrageous.

My delivery boy for meds said we are supposed to get tons of rain.
We are also in line for about 4 days of rain. Even though the temps are supposed to get up to the 70's it won't feel that warm with rain and winds. Thunderstorms, even, by Thursday. I just want to sleep through it!

Well, I think I'll be losing Buffy soon (my buff orpington). Not even sure how old she is...four or five I think. Maybe almost six? I'd need to look back through my memories or something. I had an app that I tracked my chickens through - but it became incompatible a few IOS's ago. She's been having trouble with all the cooler damp weather - thought it was chicken arthritis or something - she was moving like she was hurting a bit but I couldn't find any bumble or any other issues that would cause something like that. She's been in the nesting boxes not up on the roost for a while - but tonight I went down and she was on the floor. Not tonight, not with the rain. Where she was she would have been sleeping in damp gross muck. (yes, there are still water intrusions in the coop proper) Moved her back up to a nesting box - hopefully she can rest comfortably tonight. Poor ol girl.
They just don't live long enough, do they? :hugs

I am going to plant veggies in the log beds. Likely peas! My favorites!
Love peas! My favorites, too!

Supposed to rain all night, then snow a bit, then back to rain tomorrow.
Darn that groundhog ....

Pi has the farts tonight. :sick
When my dogs do, I get a Covid mask, spritz a little of my favorite cologne on it, and put it on. Beats trying to deodorize the whole room!

My daughter has parakeet babies hatching. Parents don't know what they're doing. First one died. She's trying to feed this one early on. View attachment 3439699
Oh, so tiny. Hope she can save it. They are so friendly when they're hand raised.
I have a parakeet I need to rehome. She flew into our backyard a few summers ago, and now that our old boy Lupin died, she's alone. Too quiet. She needs a friend. Need to put an ad on Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom