Granny's gone and done it again

not to bad. did 2 batches of bananna/zuchinni bread , had some cracked eggs so I took advantage of them.

2/3 mashed an 1/3 zuchinni. It seems to make the bread a little more moist PLUS I get my veggies in as well as the fruit.
I used to make zucchini bread often. 🍞 I had a huge garden area in the first home with Scott. I was more well then..and younger. :)

Howdy all, drs went ok. an ointment for Toms legs. He said its vascular. Yall remember the surgeon from a year ago that was supposed to look at my leg blockages and I couldnt get the results from him? Yup, same guy. Something stinky there.
Robert and Kevin are gone to watch the movie 65. Its starting to storm as well.
Nancy and I went to eat and I passed out for a couple hrs. Felt good.
Cap, what did the vet say about Mini? Sorry about the chicks.
Vet said Mini might need to be spayed right away to save her life if she didn't improve. She still has an appetite and is taking her pills.

(These are from last night but I was too sleepy to respond) I remember this commercial! "I MADE the donuts." But I don't remember the store it was advertising. We had a Winchell's and a Mister Donut. Which?

I'm so sorry to hear this! But I'm glad they are refunding you. McMurray is good about that. I wonder what happened?

How did that turn out, was it a UTI?
I think they were too crowded, or else got left somewhere cold.
We couldn't get a urine sample, but the vet thought it was her uterus being infected. So we have her on antibiotics. Hopefully it will clear up and then we can get her spayed at less risk.

Back
Top Bottom