Granny's gone and done it again

Every male dog we've ever had has not been the brightest.
The best dog I ever had was a male Golden, so I'm a bit prejudiced. But he was also way hyper as a youngster and slow to mature. And Sammy, my current Sheltie, is similar. Smart as a whip, kind of ADHD, a bit of a pain in the yes he is, lol. He has a hard time controlling himself, but I can teach him just about anything. In my experience, females are kind of control freaks, and males mostly want to lay around and drink beer (not literally). In other words, females I've owned want to argue with me about who's the boss, and my males lie at my feet and worship me. So ... :confused:

I went to sleep around 2 and up before 8.
I do that every Sunday morning lol but I get up between 6&7 cause I have to be at work at 9
The best dog I ever had was a male Golden, so I'm a bit prejudiced. But he was also way hyper as a youngster and slow to mature. And Sammy, my current Sheltie, is similar. Smart as a whip, kind of ADHD, a bit of a pain in the yes he is, lol. He has a hard time controlling himself, but I can teach him just about anything. In my experience, females are kind of control freaks, and males mostly want to lay around and drink beer (not literally). In other words, females I've owned want to argue with me about who's the boss, and my males lie at my feet and worship me. So ... :confused:
Mine definitely know I'm the boss lol I kinda sorta have a male heeler. He's my dad's but I take care of him. He acts just like the aussie girls but a bit whiney.

imagebox.php
Beautiful pup

I do that every Sunday morning lol but I get up between 6&7 cause I have to be at work at 9

Mine definitely know I'm the boss lol I kinda sorta have a male heeler. He's my dad's but I take care of him. He acts just like the aussie girls but a bit whiney.
they are both reported to be very smart dogs. Are they?

Back
Top Bottom