Granny's gone and done it again

Gonna make a short story long.
Yall know what happened with Jerri the husky dog. Woman refuses to take my phone calls or return my messages. She said they stand behind their dogs when I asked about a refund should things not work out so Robert was out the $100 adoption fee. well he seen a pretty little hound dog at our local humane soc. and we went to look. That dog was gone but she told Robert they had puppys and took him to look at them. Robert gives her a $50. deposit as they wont be ready for a while. We get home and I find out there a cross between shephard and Pyrenees, We google and find out they need even more exercise then the shephard dog. Robert comes to me and said He had made a mistake. Its too much dog for him. He goes on to tell me he doesnt trust his judgment anymore and he is feeling really down. I called this shelter and explain to her that Robert is autistic and acted impulsively. She said bring your dog in and we will find a different dog that will suit him. Well she brings out this mixed puppy that is calm, sweet and oh so gentle. It started licking Bandit in the mouth. IN THE MOUTH. and Bandit didnt mind. So I think we have found the perfect dog for him. short hair, laid back. The shelter calls me this morning and bad news. The pup has died. Yup, parvo. Now Robert is beyond sad. I am worried about Bandit as well.
Did I mention my 55 gal tank sprung a leak and is garbage?

Yall know what happened with Jerri the husky dog. Woman refuses to take my phone calls or return my messages. She said they stand behind their dogs when I asked about a refund should things not work out so Robert was out the $100 adoption fee. well he seen a pretty little hound dog at our local humane soc. and we went to look. That dog was gone but she told Robert they had puppys and took him to look at them. Robert gives her a $50. deposit as they wont be ready for a while. We get home and I find out there a cross between shephard and Pyrenees, We google and find out they need even more exercise then the shephard dog. Robert comes to me and said He had made a mistake. Its too much dog for him. He goes on to tell me he doesnt trust his judgment anymore and he is feeling really down. I called this shelter and explain to her that Robert is autistic and acted impulsively. She said bring your dog in and we will find a different dog that will suit him. Well she brings out this mixed puppy that is calm, sweet and oh so gentle. It started licking Bandit in the mouth. IN THE MOUTH. and Bandit didnt mind. So I think we have found the perfect dog for him. short hair, laid back. The shelter calls me this morning and bad news. The pup has died. Yup, parvo. Now Robert is beyond sad. I am worried about Bandit as well.
:hugs

Yes, hubby and i went to visit her this afternoon. She looks skinny and pitiful. She was thrilled to see us, especially Daryl.
I cooked her bone marrow soup and chicken, and rice. She lapped up a bit of broth, had 2 small bites of chicken, that was it. Hoping to take her home tomorrow , i left the food there for them to feed her.
Eating even a little bit sounds like a good sign to me. She may not eat much till she's back in her own home. When I was caring for my previous DH and we'd be in hospital for a week at a time, one of my dogs would not eat for three days after I left. They get depressed when mommy and daddy aren't around and in strange places. I hope you do get to bring her home tomorrow, surely she will recover quickly after that.

Oh Granny, so sorry!

You guys just can't win

Oh noo!..has your dog been kept up on shots?

Back
Top Bottom