Granny's gone and done it again

I used to do this for Robert then we had a heck of a time finding them haha
338185416_152431697451228_585788633429912100_n.jpg

Morning all!

This morning the first couple of lines from Dolly Parton's "Working 9 to 5" keep rolling through my head:

"Tumble out of bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life"

Ain't coming to life so easy this morning that the cup of liquid ambition isn't doing it's stuff. Sigh. Time to Soldier Up and get dragging.

Did get the results of my shoulder xray. Set up an appointment on the 25th of next month to get it injected. DH has to have MOHS the same day so figured we can be miserable together, pass the bottle of tylenol back and forth while riding the sofa.

@CapricornFarm, I am SO thrilled that Mini is feeling better. Bless her. It's so hard when they are suffering so much. You will have her back on her little feet and back to normal in no time.

16_301e695961c849a52c70dd3b4a22b542_800.jpg

Morning all!

This morning the first couple of lines from Dolly Parton's "Working 9 to 5" keep rolling through my head:

"Tumble out of bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life"

Ain't coming to life so easy this morning that the cup of liquid ambition isn't doing it's stuff. Sigh. Time to Soldier Up and get dragging.

Did get the results of my shoulder xray. Set up an appointment on the 25th of next month to get it injected. DH has to have MOHS the same day so figured we can be miserable together, pass the bottle of tylenol back and forth while riding the sofa.

@CapricornFarm, I am SO thrilled that Mini is feeling better. Bless her. It's so hard when they are suffering so much. You will have her back on her little feet and back to normal in no time.

16_301e695961c849a52c70dd3b4a22b542_800.jpg
Thanks, it was rough going for her.

Back
Top Bottom