Granny's gone and done it again

I took this picture in early 2020 when we were in Bolivia.
IMG_4748.JPG

Westminster? Whine.....I love to watch that dog show. Such beautiful animals.

Granny I used to have two Mini Schnauzers Jamie and Kitt. Kitt was a handful but Jamie was one of the sweetest little guys. I sent him one day to be groomed and he came back with a big razor burn on his cheek. I went to caress his head and he ducked from me. I cannot imagine that dog doing anything to warrant being struck or roughly treated. He loved everyone he came in contact with.

That was it for me. Dogs talk to you if you only listen to them. The groomer had hit him. Unacceptable. I got books on dog grooming, bought a good set of grooming clippers and attachments and went to work. Yeah, made a few mistakes at first but got the hang of it and could do a pretty decent Schnauzer clip on both of them. Neither dog ever gave me any grief. Just set when I wanted them to and stood patiently while I worked on them.

Yep, the only difference between a good haircut and a bad hair cut is the 8 weeks it takes to grow out.

Yes, MC, animals do talk. Sorry your dogs had to go through that, but good for you for listening. My vet has a new assistant, a big rough kid who is terrible with the dogs. I won't let him near my animals. I have heard him go into exam rooms with dogs and then you hear the dogs screaming. He's not going to touch my Gracie.

call the Dr !!
Wait..what show?
Yes, MC, animals do talk. Sorry your dogs had to go through that, but good for you for listening. My vet has a new assistant, a big rough kid who is terrible with the dogs. I won't let him near my animals. I have heard him go into exam rooms with dogs and then you hear the dogs screaming. He's not going to touch my Gracie.
You need to tell the vet

You need to tell the vet
I did. This kid did a preliminary exam on Gracie once and I did report him to the front desk, telling her I did not want him handling my dogs ever again as he is too rough. Gracie was already trembling when we went in the exam room and instead of taking a few seconds to stroke her and calm her down, he just started poking her, hard, and mauling her. She tried to jump off the table and at one piont was climbing on my head, she was so upset. Gracie is 13 years old and going deaf and blind. I had her in to have the dr check her for lumps, as she's had lipomas removed before.

I was not happy.

Back
Top Bottom