Granny's gone and done it again

It's coming down!! We have a good 6 inches by now since I took these photos. Supposed to do this the next few days. 😲 My daughter and I want to plant! Spring, where are you? Salt Lake City is getting sa d bags ready for the big run off from our mountains. They are dredging Provo River. You can see my tulips peeking out in the last photo. Not blooming yet. My coop is in the second photo.
20230403_082339.jpg
20230403_082351.jpg
20230403_082901.jpg
20230403_082904.jpg

Goodness Cynthia. Hate to say I'm glad it's you but not us but......We have had our first taste of spring here with temps in the 70s. I actually got to get out and sit in the new grass yesterday and enjoy the warm sun.

I think the system that you are getting is bringing rain in for us this week. We have had our freak April snow here. In fact had one last year that took out our peach crop. Just cannot control Mother Nature.

How are you feeling?

Today is DH and my 16th anniversary. No big plans. We decided to copy what we did that day in Arizona. Go for a hike, do some target shooting then have a nice relaxed dinner at home. Decided we didn't need to redo the wedding part. That took and stuck!

Y'all have a great day and be well!

Goodness Cynthia. Hate to say I'm glad it's you but not us but......We have had our first taste of spring here with temps in the 70s. I actually got to get out and sit in the new grass yesterday and enjoy the warm sun.

I think the system that you are getting is bringing rain in for us this week. We have had our freak April snow here. In fact had one last year that took out our peach crop. Just cannot control Mother Nature.

How are you feeling?

Today is DH and my 16th anniversary. No big plans. We decided to copy what we did that day in Arizona. Go for a hike, do some target shooting then have a nice relaxed dinner at home. Decided we didn't need to redo the wedding part. That took and stuck!

Congratulations! Sounds like you have a pretty nice day planned.

How are you feeling?

Congrats Becky! Enjoy your day!

Back
Top Bottom