Granny's gone and done it again

20230520_124004.jpg

We have been so blessed.
Blessed with extreme weed growth for sure! I will not complain about cool weather... but the tomato and cucumber plants are sure unhappy.

your poppys have been blooming for a while havent they? I love cool foggy mornings. I just normally sleep thru them.
Yes, they start blooming in March if it's not too cold. On days like today, they don't even bother to open up. They like the sun.
The CA buckeyes are super late this year. They are usually the first thing to bloom, done in April. This year only a few flowers have opened. It's very odd.
Buds were all closed when I took this last week.
20230513_081355.jpg

Here's some from last year that were halfway open. They smell good too.
20220515_155857.jpg

Blessed with extreme weed growth for sure! I will not complain about cool weather... but the tomato and cucumber plants are sure unhappy.

Yes, they start blooming in March if it's not too cold. On days like today, they don't even bother to open up. They like the sun.
The CA buckeyes are super late this year. They are usually the first thing to bloom, done in April. This year only a few flowers have opened. It's very odd.
Buds were all closed when I took this last week.
View attachment 3523906

Here's some from last year that were halfway open. They smell good too.
View attachment 3523908
nice looking too. I have honeysuckle going crazy around my house. Its out of control but it sure smells good.

Back
Top Bottom