Granny's gone and done it again

It wont play for me. Says video unavailable We are both posting frogs this morning! Not mine a friend on FB. This is the guy I got my goldfish fromView attachment 3527516
Aw. I haven't seen a tadpole in a long time.
To play Pert's video, you have to click on the last line that says
Watch on YouTube

Busy day. Have been trying to save an old hen for the past few days. Not really sure what's wrong other than her age, 10 yrs. She eats just enough to give me hope.
Then Pi was coughing and spitting up all afternoon. I think he snarfed something (foxtail) up his nose a couple days ago, and it worked it's way through and stuck in the back of his throat. He's better now. Made him chicken and rice for dinner and that seems to have settled his stomach. Thank goodness.
And #1 found an unwanted visitor right outside, in Pi's part of yard. Very lucky I had him inside to monitor the barfing.
20230603_181146.jpg

Just a baby, but Pi probably would have gotten bit because everything is a toy to him... although, he was leery of the toad last night, so maybe he'd keep away from a rattler. Maybe.

Busy day. Have been trying to save an old hen for the past few days. Not really sure what's wrong other than her age, 10 yrs. She eats just enough to give me hope.
Then Pi was coughing and spitting up all afternoon. I think he snarfed something (foxtail) up his nose a couple days ago, and it worked it's way through and stuck in the back of his throat. He's better now. Made him chicken and rice for dinner and that seems to have settled his stomach. Thank goodness.
And #1 found an unwanted visitor right outside, in Pi's part of yard. Very lucky I had him inside to monitor the barfing.
View attachment 3528316
Just a baby, but Pi probably would have gotten bit because everything is a toy to him... although, he was leery of the toad last night, so maybe he'd keep away from a rattler. Maybe.
I heard somewhere that rattlesnakes aren't rattling so much of a warning anymore.

Back
Top Bottom