Granny's gone and done it again

LOL You feed your dough? I dont know a thing about it but sounds like its for the more experienced baker.
You use it in place of yeast. It's alive. So yeah, you have to feed it. I've baked with yeast for decades. I used to sell my bread in NM. But here in MO I have not been successful with it, due, probably to the humidity. Yet I'm having a blast with the sourdough and great success. It doesn't require all the kneading, either, which is wonderful bc of the arthritis in my hands and my shoulder issues.I may start selling bread again!

Yes. I don't want to tell you how bad we were at butchering that one time we tried it. It was pretty grim.

it does take practice. For me the best way to dispatch them is using a broom stick or stand on their heads and pull upwards. As far as the "cleaning' have been doing game birds and wildlife for over 50 years.

there is currently a line/list of volunteers to off Sunny.

OMG having an acoustic notch can make listening to lyrics on some songs "interesting"

Just found out that Secret Asian man is really secret agent man. Elvira also instead of hell fire up . the list goes on.
so you have close caption on?

OMG having an acoustic notch can make listening to lyrics on some songs "interesting"

Just found out that Secret Asian man is really secret agent man. Elvira also instead of hell fire up . the list goes on.
There's a babboon on the right .... my favorite mis-heard lyric! 🤣

it does take practice. For me the bast way to dispatch them is using a broom stick or stand on their heads and pull upwards. As far as the "cleaning' have been doing game birds and wildlife for over 50 years.

they all want a piece of meat!

it does take practice. For me the bast way to dispatch them is using a broom stick or stand on their heads and pull upwards. As far as the "cleaning' have been doing game birds and wildlife for over 50 years.

Right. And I have NOT been cleaning birds and wild life for any of my 70 years. Makes better sense to pay Mrs. W to do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom