Granny's gone and done it again

Not sure why the universe felt the need to troll me. A 93% is an A which means I am less than 0.1% away from it. I know an A- doesn’t hurt my gpa but it lowkey hurts my feelings😂😖 so foolish, ik😩 it’s not even about the grade at this point, it’s the fact that it’s so close but just not close enough. Rubs me the wrong way in so many directions.
67B0CD04-EFAF-4C52-B5F8-16458D3D3E30.jpeg
Ok ok, I should stop now…on good note, it’s SUMMER!! Not used to the feeling of freedom just yet. Having a hard time deciding what to do all summer long. The lab internship I applied to doesn’t have any more spots available. I do have a dentist appointment tomorrow though, so I guess we can start there.

Just finished my english project. Have english finals tomorrow. And also PE, but both are pretty laidback. School ends early at 12:50 as well. Dang. We’ve made it!😮‍💨

I’m starting to understand the whole concept of “the perception of time changes as you get older” cause this year didn’t feel as long as the ones before it.
Congrats! The older you get, the faster time goes!

Dogs are born to be chasing after toys in the yard in the sun. My boy is crazy.
I'm a light sleeper, so I completely sympathize. I was staying at a coworker's home during Mockingbird mating frenzy... warm nights, you had to keep the window open. Oh my. They started in around 1am and didn't quit until after sunrise. I didn't sleep the whole week.
At least the owls will eat mice. That's a little consolation.
Ooh had a mockingbird trolling us the other night. 1 am. Seriously?!?!
yep lately at least every other year which makes you more prone to having it again. FAT OLD men don't do well with high temps and humidity. At least this one doesn't.
Fat old women don’t do well either. At least I don’t. And yet, here I am…in California.
Congrats! The older you get, the faster time goes!
Ain’t that the truth.
Me too, if there is any other noise, i have a hard time hearing the tv.
Yup. Drives hubs crazy cause I watch tv with captions on. He doesn’t like it. Too bad.
IMG_1790.jpeg
I think I have a Mr sparkles. Dangit. Oh well. Why I got three Sussex’s.

IMG_1791.jpeg IMG_1792.jpeg IMG_1800.jpeg IMG_1795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom