Granny's gone and done it again

There is some chicken talk here. I try and work in what I can when I can. I miss so much my scissor beaked pullet. I had to hand feed her but she eventually just gave up. I believe she had more genetic defects internally. Glad to have you with this thread.
Iā€™m sorry to hear that she passed. I hope that it was peaceful and quiet, and that she felt safe.

Iā€™ll see if I stop by again. I just know that there are a lot more posts on this thread than Bobā€™s Fluffy Butt Acres thread, so I just kinda wanted to stop by and see what itā€™s about. You very well may be seeing me around here more!

Iā€™m sorry to hear that she passed. I hope that it was peaceful and quiet, and that she felt safe.

Iā€™ll see if I stop by again. I just know that there are a lot more posts on this thread than Bobā€™s Fluffy Butt Acres thread, so I just kinda wanted to stop by and see what itā€™s about. You very well may be seeing me around here more!
She passed in her sleep.

:frow Howdy, Pastel. We talk lots of stuff here, including chickens! Jump right in and welcome!
Alrighty! I do enjoy talking about other stuff, not only chooks.

Are there any rules? Iā€™m sure just the simple rules like no swearing, nothing inappropriate, but any other rules that might only apply to this thread? With FBA (Fluffy Butt Acres) if you get off the topic of chickens, you have to post pictures of your chooks as ā€œtaxā€

Alrighty! I do enjoy talking about other stuff, not only chooks.

Are there any rules? Iā€™m sure just the simple rules like no swearing, nothing inappropriate, but any other rules that might only apply to this thread? With FBA (Fluffy Butt Acres) if you get off the topic of chickens, you have to post pictures of your chooks as ā€œtaxā€
Nope not here. Just can't break BYC rules.

Back
Top Bottom