Granny's gone and done it again

Have you ever had fractured bones or bruised ribs. Nancy said the dr said mine might be fractured.
I love drs. I could probably read the X-ray and give the same statement. When I fracture my hand they told me my wrist was fractured. Wrong. They totally missed the fracture up bu my fingers

I've had that cd for 25 or 30 years. Lots of good music on that cd.
I have it on CD and lp record from my folks. He was quite possibly the only man my mother might have left father for with just a crook of Jim's little finger.

Last edited:
how old was he and I am sure he's in better shape than Granny is. Both will make a difference IMHO
Very true. Hubs' ligament completely ruptured in his 40s, I think. He went to ortho, but repair would have been a big deal with limited chance of succuss. Hopefully Granny just has a minor tear, and can rehab it over time.

went to heart dr today. He had the same knee braced as I did and said he took a fall.
Any news from the heart dr?

How did ER doc diagnose possible torn knee ligament?

Appreciate the specifying illegals. We legal aliens get screwed just as hard.

This tea helps me when my asthma’s gently obnoxious. View attachment 3725023

Blessedly got some interest in the big tank so that should get taken away this weekend I hope. Got some more loading up to do in the modeyhome and in the trailer but I think the worst is past. Hopefully we’ll have some friends come over this weekend too to help with the lifting.
You should at least get free healthcare.

Appreciate the specifying illegals. We legal aliens get screwed just as hard.

This tea helps me when my asthma’s gently obnoxious. View attachment 3725023

Blessedly got some interest in the big tank so that should get taken away this weekend I hope. Got some more loading up to do in the modeyhome and in the trailer but I think the worst is past. Hopefully we’ll have some friends come over this weekend too to help with the lifting.
We love the legal aliens. You all contribute

Back
Top Bottom