Granny's gone and done it again

Vicki has one of those newer fangled cars. With push start well her brake pedal is frozen so she can't start her car. I need to go out and plug in the farm truck aka Blue.
Wow. I never thought of that. Can't imagine anyone driving an electric car in those temps. Risk your life getting stuck with a drained battery.

bet the utility company's are laughing all the way to the bank this week.
We got rate hike this month and another coming in March. Thank goodness we have mild weather. Have not used the furnace at all so far. Relying on the little wood stove, portable oil filled radiator heater, and many many layers of clothing. Oh, and cat and dog pile ons. Ming is sleeping on me now under the blanket.

Wow. I never thought of that. Can't imagine anyone driving an electric car in those temps. Risk your life getting stuck with a drained battery.

We got rate hike this month and another coming in March. Thank goodness we have mild weather. Have not used the furnace at all so far. Relying on the little wood stove, portable oil filled radiator heater, and many many layers of clothing. Oh, and cat and dog pile ons. Ming is sleeping on me now under the blanket.

it's a gas car but that pushbutton start requires you to have the brake pushed in even with the car being in park.

Back
Top Bottom