Granny's gone and done it again

it's a gas car but that pushbutton start requires you to have the brake pushed in even with the car being in park.
I know that. Got one like that too. Was just thinking about how CA is relentlessly pushing the EVs, but I wouldn't trust one in a Tahoe winter.

Used to be you could fix your own car with a few basic tools. Not so anymore.

I am back , even the garage door opener didn't want to work. Opened the door about 4 feet. So I crawled under and got the truck plugged in.

The IDIOT at the farm didn't leaving the water running in the house out there so he has no water in the house. GOOD LORD and how many winters has he been out there. :he:he:he:barnie:mad:

I know that. Got one like that too. Was just thinking about how CA is relentlessly pushing the EVs, but I wouldn't trust one in a Tahoe winter.

Used to be you could fix your own car with a few basic tools. Not so anymore.

Or farmers with an electic pickup flipping idiots.

Appreciate the specifying illegals. We legal aliens get screwed just as hard.

This tea helps me when my asthma’s gently obnoxious. View attachment 3725023

Blessedly got some interest in the big tank so that should get taken away this weekend I hope. Got some more loading up to do in the modeyhome and in the trailer but I think the worst is past. Hopefully we’ll have some friends come over this weekend too to help with the lifting.
Hugs, be careful lifting. It will be worth the effort in the end.
When did you quit your job?

record low WAS -23* global warming my ASK !!!
Well, things work like a pendulum . Hotter than usual, colder than usual. We really have screwed up our planet.
Did you hear about the mass die off of crabs in the Bering sea? Due to their food source dying off due to increased water temperature, most of the population of crabs starved to death!

Back
Top Bottom