Granny's gone and done it again

Here ya go Blue. This my Cornish Cross Roo. He turned a year old October 31, 2023 and walks just fine under his own power. We hope to use him AI with some of the hens of the same age. The hen in the back is not a CX. She's a purebred White Giant that got really messed up bad by a predator when very young. She is safe with these hens and the old big boy. He can't move fast enough to harm her.
1710456489855.png

Last edited:
I hope everyone is doing good! Im very excited for a less stressful trimester. I barely got any sleep last tri and everything just felt like it was up to my neck. lately ive been waking up around 6:20 and have gotten to appreciated sunrises💗

also…calculus and i have a slightly better relationship(?!)
It is good to hear that you are doing well too.

Here ya go Blue. This my Cornish Cross Roo. He turned a year old October 31, 2023 and walks just fine under his own power. We hope to use him AI with some of the hens of the same age. The hen in the back is not a CX. She's a purebred White Giant that got really messed up bad by a predator when very young. She is safe with these hens and the old big boy. He can't move fast enough to harm her.
View attachment 3772052
Not bad, Larry!

Granny, I'm glad you and Nancy and everybody are okay! How close was the twister to your house? That must have been terrifying. :hugs
We are just now getting storms watches and advisories and are being told there may be tornado watches later tonight. I may bring the kids down to the basement later as a precaution. For now, the advisories are for damaging wind and possible hail. All the vehicles are under cover and I can hear the wind and thunder.

Granny, I'm glad you and Nancy and everybody are okay! How close was the twister to your house? That must have been terrifying. :hugs
We are just now getting storms watches and advisories and are being told there may be tornado watches later tonight. I may bring the kids down to the basement later as a precaution. For now, the advisories are for damaging wind and possible hail. All the vehicles are under cover and I can hear the wind and thunder.
Still stay vigilant. Storms seem to come from out of nowhere now.

Still stay vigilant. Storms seem to come from out of nowhere now.
Thanks. Sammy is our Storm Alert System. If things are going to get really hairy, he'll let us know a good half hour ahead of time. I already gave him a Benadryl to take the edge off for him a bit, but he's still pretty reliable.

Back
Top Bottom