Granny's gone and done it again

This is one for Twist. Wonder if his girls ever get in this frame of mind?
1711765024857.png

I did NOT know (or if you told me I have since forgotten) the cops took your plate. I haven't been near your truck since Monday when I was doing snow removal with the bobcat.

I have no idea what a ring camera is or does.

By pulling your truck forward do you mean to the south? Make sure you don't block the drive in front of where you currently are. THANK YOU

I haven't had anything to do with the police since I had a wellness check done on you. And I had the officer read that last email you had sent and he thought as well that a wellness check was warranted.

I don't remember if I told him which vehicle was yours or not.

I did notice that one of the evidently abandoned cars on 6th ave has been missing a plate on the back of the car. It was a Washington plate. Maybe someone is collecting them.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2024 9:04 PM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject:assholes

after my license plate was taken i put the plastic CORWIN dealer plate on the back today after the snow melted i saw someone (or you or you had someone do it) took it AND the latch on the topper was unlatched as well so someone looked in the back of my truck and maybe got in the back of my truck

i set up my ring camera and faced it towards the truck and driver's side i'm going to move the truck tomorrow so the camera sees both sides of truck not sure but it might have to be a distance away from wooden divider to see both sides of truck

it would be nice to know but since you're an scum sucking greedy POS a**hole you've refused to tell me if you told the cops which vehicle was mine AND if they told you THEY took my plate go fu**ing figure

there's no way the cops took the dealer plate cuz if they stopped here and took it either by they would have knocked on my door to check on me or visited you and said they took the dealer plate

i put a nasty sign on the back of my truck for the mother f88king thief who stole the plate and looked in my truck to smile for the camera

can't wait to see what the camera shows since i don't have a phone have to leave my laptop on 24/7 so it will alert me when the motion sensor takes a picture

MY RESPONCE IS ON TOP actually it's pretty mild for her.

Back
Top Bottom