Granny's gone and done it again

Not yet, that I know of. As of 2 am. I am so busy cleaning bedding, planting fodder and thinking about the gardens ,plus working on ceramics to sell ,I barely seem to have time to spend online. So if I am not here, that's likely why.
I did get my new glasses.
I used to grow fodder for my chickens in the winter. :)

Anyone make good ribs? I have some beef ribs I need To cook.
Sous vide, and finish off in a hot oven. Or slow cooker.

Well hubs and I did some adulting yesterday. Had to go into the City to sign off on some retirement paperwork from when he worked with the county. Decided since we were there we’d stop by ikea to see if we were inspired by anything - cause if we were the nearest ikea once we move would be Portland - a heck of a trek. Not much inspiration there. Then we stopped by living spaces. (Furniture store). Y’all. The place was HUGE. Ended up ordering a bedroom set for us, a bedroom set for the guest room and a couch and loveseat. Did not want to spend the money right meow but…they’ll hold it til we’re ready for it and will deliver up to the new place for free. Sooo….win.

We also have a kitchen table set on “wishlist” since they were out of stock on the chairs. So nope. Not ordered but if the chairs become available…

Sous vide, and finish off in a hot oven. Or slow cooker.

Well hubs and I did some adulting yesterday. Had to go into the City to sign off on some retirement paperwork from when he worked with the county. Decided since we were there we’d stop by ikea to see if we were inspired by anything - cause if we were the nearest ikea once we move would be Portland - a heck of a trek. Not much inspiration there. Then we stopped by living spaces. (Furniture store). Y’all. The place was HUGE. Ended up ordering a bedroom set for us, a bedroom set for the guest room and a couch and loveseat. Did not want to spend the money right meow but…they’ll hold it til we’re ready for it and will deliver up to the new place for free. Sooo….win.

We also have a kitchen table set on “wishlist” since they were out of stock on the chairs. So nope. Not ordered but if the chairs become available…
Does this mean you signed on the house?

Ma planted marigolds yesterday for chicken feed. I've been at it for awhile now and taking a lunch break. Sloppy Joe and pan fried yellow squash and onions. Taking another Trammadol too. I only took 1 this morning instead of the prescribed 2 and now I need it badly. Way to much bending this morning. From the looks of the radar I'm going to get a lot done today. That will lower my stress levels a lot. Soon all I'll need to do most of the time is run the tiller down the middles taking out grass and weeds that show up. Got to find help for all of this next year. I may just plant tomatoes, okra, zipper cream peas, and sweet corn for cash crops and use the income to buy what I didn't plant.

Back
Top Bottom