Granny's gone and done it again

Survived wally world but didn't find everything I needed from their pharmacy. Got my test strips but not the Poly Vi Sol or some eye droppers and bottles. Going into local Walgreens tomorrow and will check there. Mean while it is way to hot to be working at what I need to be doing outside now. Another hour and a half we may be able to tolerate it. Low 90's outside now and we have not gotten used to he heat yet.
I had to ask for the poly vi sol at the pharmacy desk. They keep it behind the counter.

Don't you have Fibromyalgia? I get thise like grade fevers. I just let the kids know I'm feverish and it's my fibro fever. It only happens once in a while. Well, several times a year.
I get those little fevers from time to time. Usually when I am fatigued or stressed, or coming down with something. Sometimes they will leave me with fever blisters as reminders.

I cant help it. I already shouldnt be driving. I veer into the other lane sometimes. Robert yells at me making it worse.
Tell him you'll take him to grt his learner's permit, if he doesn't like your driving he needs to learn how. You won't always be there to drive him.

I try to discourage him from soda and things like that. I figure its about all I can do
You could stop buying it.

Tell him you'll take him to grt his learner's permit, if he doesn't like your driving he needs to learn how. You won't always be there to drive him.

You could stop buying it.
tried that too It expired before we could get him behind the wheel
He buys the grocerys not me

Back
Top Bottom