Granny's gone and done it again

It’s pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of ramen normally but the eggs add some extra protein and make it more filling lol you add them in right as you add the noodles and cook them with the noodles for the 3 mins you cook the noodles for or I cook a little longer than that lol
Sounds kind of like a Chinese soup. :) Sounds good to me. I like egg drop soup, with the sauce.

Hard work in the garden is done for the day. Need to drop seed in 4 rows of corn and one more row of extra large Lima Beans and cover the seed. I think ma is coming out with me and cover seed while I drop. Then tomorrow I can rest more. I will take off until after lunch. Would like to plant Purple Hull peas and Black Eyed peas and Okra tomorrow afternoon and I will be finished for a little while. Should have little maters by mid week.
How is ma doing after working out there?

Austin gave me my Mother's Day gift early. I'm so going to use that vase for my yellow roses this year.
20240511_145714.jpg

How is ma doing after working out there?
She is doing ok. She covered seed with is light duty. I did it all before lunch. I could have never finished today without her help. Monday I hope we get more field peas and okra planted. I may plant some of the okra tomorrow afternoon as next week looks like a washout with lots of rainy days with thunderstorms.

Back
Top Bottom