Granny's gone and done it again

I went out after supper and dug more trench to plant potatoes in. 🥔 Mixed up more dirt, sand, peat moss and manure. Need to bring up another load of sand from the river. Planted the sweet potato plant hubby got started. He likes them, me, not so much. Also mulched one of the strawberry beds, hubby complained the parts touching the dirt were rotting. By then, it was dark. We are supposed to get rain tonight, so I need to check the critters before it gets too late.

moisture is ALWAYS a good thing. Especially this time of year for pastures and hay production/growth.
the only grass that has been mowed here this year is where the dogs go. Kevin has mowed that twice and you cant even tell its been done.

I went out after supper and dug more trench to plant potatoes in. 🥔 Mixed up more dirt, sand, peat moss and manure. Need to bring up another load of sand from the river. Planted the sweet potato plant hubby got started. He likes them, me, not so much. Also mulched one of the strawberry beds, hubby complained the parts touching the dirt were rotting. By then, it was dark. We are supposed to get rain tonight, so I need to check the critters before it gets too late.
Your amazing with all you do.

Back
Top Bottom